Maryland Office 920 S. Conkling St Baltimore, MD 21224 Phone: 410-488-3124 Fax: 410-488-3125
Washington DC Office 1725 I Street NW Suite 300 Washington, DC 20006 Phone: 202-304-1550
Buyer Broker Participation Terms
A commission will be paid to the licensed real estate Agent/Broker who meets the terms below and whose registered buyer pays for and settles on the property for which he/she was registered. Broker compensation is 2.0, 2.5 or 3% of the bid amount ONLY. Amount of Commission is listed for each property under the "terms and conditions" section. Commission to be paid at settlement. Broker Commission Co-Op amount is listed on each auction listing.
TO QUALIFY TO RECEIVE A COMMISION, THE REALTOR/BROKER MUST:
Register his/her prospective client for specific property or properties, prior to any inspection of the property by his/her client and no less than 48 hours prior to the auction. The Realtor/Broker must register his/her client using our Broker Registration form. The form may be mailed or faxed to Ashland Auction Group. It is the Realtors/Brokers responsibility to ensure the Broker Registration is received.
RULES REGARDING BUYER REGISTRATION
1. The agent/broker register his/her prospective client for specific property or properties, prior to any inspection of the property by his/her client and no less than 48 hours prior to the auction. The Realtor/Broker must register his/her client using our Broker Registration form. It is the Realtors/Brokers responsibility to ensure the Broker Registration is received.
2. No broker will be recognized on a prospect who has previously contacted Ashland Auction Group, LLC or has been previously contacted by Ashland Auction Group, LLC
3. The agent/broker must attend the auction with the registered buyer & assist his/her client in bidding on each desired property.
4. The agent/broker must work with the buyer throughout the escrow/closing process.
5. Broker agrees that broker will not be entitled to a commission, if: (1) The broker or any member of broker's family or firm participates as a principal at the auction. (2) The settlement does not occur within the specified settlement timeframe. (3) The person that he/she is representing does not settle on the property.
6. There shall be no exceptions to this procedure and verbal agreements will not be accepted.
7. Commissions will be paid only upon closing.
REALTOR® -- A Registered collective membership mark that identifies a real estate professional who is a member of the National Association of REALTORS® and subscribes to its strict Code of Ethics.