Terms Deposit: $2,000 deposit, from the date of the auction. All deposits must be cash or cashier’s check.
· 10% Buyer's Premium or $1,000 Auction Service Fee, whichever amount is greater will be added to the high bid.
· 2.5% Broker Co-Op. Commission based on bid price only. Agents or Brokers please call 410-488-3124 to register your client.
· Sale to be held on the premise.
· Settlement: 30 days from auction sale date.
· Pre-bid offers accepted via phone (410-488-3124), fax (410-488-3125) or Email (Adam@AshlandAuction.com)
Click Here For Sample Auction ContractThe property will be sold in "AS IS" condition, without express or implied warranty as to the nature and description of the improvements as contained herein; and subject to easements, agreements, restrictions or covenants of record affecting same Baltimore City Housing Code Violation Notices, if any. The purchaser waives and releases the Trustee, the Auctioneers, and their respective agents, successors and assigns from any and all claims the purchaser and/or its successors and assigns may now have or may have in the future relating to the condition of the property, including but not limited to the environmental condition thereof. If the Trustee/ Seller is unable to convey good and marketable title, the purchaser's sole remedy in law or equity shall be limited to the refund of the deposit. Upon refund of the deposit this sale shall be null and void and of no effect, and the purchaser shall have no further claim against the Trustee/ Seller or Auctioneers. Recordation costs, transfer taxes and all other costs incident to settlement, to be paid by the purchaser. Purchaser assumes risk of loss from the date of sale forward. Time shall be of the essence.