Brokers/Agents Must Register Clients at Least 48 Hours Prior to the Start of Each Auction Please call our office with any questions
Buyer Broker/Agent Participation Terms A commission will be paid to the licensed real estate broker /agent who meets the terms below and whose registered buyer pays for and settles on the property for which he/she was registered. Amount of Commission is listed for each property under the "terms and conditions" section of each property. Commission to be paid at settlement. No commission paid on government auctions, unless otherwise specified. TO QUALIFY TO RECEIVE A COMMISSION, THE BROKER/AGENT MUST: Register his/her prospective client for each specific property prior to any inspection of the property by his/her client and no less than 48 hours prior to the start of each auction. The broker /agent must register his/her client using our Broker Registration form. It is the broker /agent’s responsibility to ensure the Broker Registration is received. REGISTRATION REQUIRED A separate broker registration form must be submitted by the broker/agent for each auction. Each auction is identified by an Auction ID (e.g. A-000000000). The Auction ID must be correctly entered from the listing. The Auction ID can be found at the bottom of the listing's description (located in the Listing Details tab of the auction page on our website. Click here to see where). RULES REGARDING BUYER REGISTRATION
- The broker/agent must register his/her prospective client for specific property or properties, prior to any inspection of the property by his/her client and no less than 48 hours prior to the start of each auction. The broker /agent must register his/her client using our Broker Registration form. It is the broker /agent’s responsibility to ensure the Broker Registration is received.
- No broker/agent will be recognized on a prospect who has previously contacted Ashland Auction Group, LLC or has been previously contacted by Ashland Auction Group, LLC
- The broker /agent must attend the auction with the registered buyer & assist his/her client in bidding on each desired property.
- The buyer’s broker /agent must work with the buyer throughout the escrow/closing process.
- The buyer’s broker /agent must accompany the buyer during the signing of the real estate contract of sale and sign the contract in the buyer’s agent section.
- The buyer’s broker /agent must identify themselves as representing their client before the start of the auction.
- Broker /agent agrees that broker/agent will not be entitled to a commission, if: (1) The broker /agent or any member of broker/agent's family or firm participates as a principal at the auction. (2) The settlement does not occur within the specified settlement timeframe. (3) The person that the broker/agent is representing does not settle on the property.
- There shall be no exceptions to this procedure and verbal agreements will not be accepted.
- Commissions will be paid only upon closing.
- Incomplete and inaccurate registration forms will not be processed and will need to be resubmitted.